|
|
- a sluggish memory
|
|
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Today was friday. Although its really wednesday.. Yeah, its an nus high thing to have timetable swaps. I kinda like it, it fiddles with the way your brain works. Anyway these three days were each good in their own way, even today though it wasnt entirely smooth. Stats test today sucked, calc quiz yesterday was still alright. Bio is just.. I dunno. I'm proud to say i'm feeling like i'm doing things right, even though the results dont show sometimes and thats a bit confusing. Been watching documentaries on dvd lately. No, i dont just find the animals cute but its really interesting to understand systems of behaviour and adaptation as well as evolutionary history. But another thing i particularly enjoyed was the imagery presented. Nature just gives me a sense of peace, something which is like.. i've yet to feel full force. I guess thats why i enjoy photography. Not good at it, dont understand really the options i'm setting, but with auto focus and some basics i can get stuff that i think is nice anyway. and have a good time doing it (: I think thats why i really cant wait for the trip to vienna. If it is indeed as beautiful as it sounds there, it'll really be a mental break for me. Was browsing through a few books at popular just now, things like 1001 compositions to hear before you die and 1001 places of nature to see before you die. but the best one was 1001 gardens to see before you die. pictures strong enough already to move me almost to tears. a kind of effect foreign to me especially since i'm so sided towards music, that i even get a bit numb to it sometimes. Speech day tomorrow! Guess i wont be sitting around bored as i initially thought. whoooooo. and calculus AP mock on MONDAY. GAH. |